Our company is a reliable Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Barium Sulphate Powder from India. Based in Rajasthan, we process and pack Barium Sulphate Powder at par with set industry standards. Only quality-approved Barium Sulphate Powder is provided to customers. The powder is highly effective, free from impurities and cost-effective. We specialize in catering to small as well as bulk orders of Barium Sulphate Powder with utmost ease.
Specific Gravity : 4.3
Weight/Solid Gallon : 36.26
Boiling Points (°C) : Starts at 155°C
Flashpoint (TCC) : Min. 42.7°C
Temperature Tolerance : Min. -30°C, Max : 70°C
Barytes powder Chemical grade
- BaSO4 : 96%min
- SrSO4 : 0.7%max
- CaSO4 : 0.6%max
- SiO2 : 3.5%max
- White Rate : 88%min.
- Powder Size : 325 mesh
Barytes Lumps Chemical Grade
- BaSO4 96%min
- SrSO4 0.7%max
- CaSO4 0.6%max
- SiO2 3.5%max
- White rate: 80% min.
Oil Drilling Grade Barite Crude (Standard Grade)
- Specific Gravity : 4.23 minimum
- Calcium : 250 ppm maximum
- Mercury (Hg) : 1.0 ppm maximum
- Cadmium (Cd) : 3.0 ppm maximum
- Carbonates : 2500 mg/l maximum
- Sulfides : 50 mg/l maximum
- Moisture : 1.0% maximum
- Lump Size (0-150mm) : 95% minimum
Barytes is supplied in crude/lump form. Barytes, after suitable grinding and pulverizing, has many uses. It is mainly used in oil-well drilling and it is estimated that 90% of the barytes produced in the world is used only for drilling purposes. It is also found useful in the manufacture of white pigment or extender in pigments and barium chemicals, in the glass industry and as filler in rubber, leather, textile and paper goods.
- Painting Industry : In dope and painting, it can be used as filling and can take the place of some expensive material such as basofor, crypton, titanium dioxide, activity, monox etc. Control the viscosity of the paint compatibly to make the products with bright color, good stability.
- Plastic Industry : In plastic industry, it is used as the filling of plastic ABS to make the products with bright color. It also can improve the intensity, stiffness and abrasive resistance.
- Rubber Industry : In rubber industry, the products less than 500 mesh can be used as the filling of rubber products to save cost. It can improve the intensity, and acid, alkali, and water proof, and also has benefit for the Natural Rubber and Synthetic Rubber.
- Pharmaceutical Industry : In medicine, it can be used as barium meal material for the intestines and stomach reflection, and also the filling for plaster and dope to extend the time limit.
- Paper-Making Industry : In the papermaking industry, high-refined barites powder can be used as the filling of white paperboard and coat paper, improve the whiteness and percentage of coverage.
- Cosmetics Industry : In cosmetics, it can be a substitute of titanium dioxide, for its white and gentle, and harmless to the skin.